Students and Parents,
I am excited to announce that Minnesota School of Music will be re-opening for in-person lessons on Monday, June 15th.
Here is what you need to know:
1. You will continue to have the option of doing online lessons for as long as you’d like. It is totally your choice when you would like to resume in-person lessons with us. Of course, those who wish to remain online moving forward may do so.
2. In order to ensure the safety of students and staff, we are following CDC guidelines as outlined below:
- we ask that all students wash their hands upon arrival
- we ask, for now, that parents remain in their vehicles during their child’s lesson. If you would like, you are free to Zoom in to the lesson to catch all the details.
- we have complimentary disposable masks available at the front desk. If you would like one, just ask. These are FREE for our students to use during their lesson
- we have plenty of hand sanitizer available in each teaching room as well as in the common areas
- we have complimentary disposable gloves available for students to use during their visit
- As always, we clean and disinfect the school multiple times per day to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Also, we have rescheduled our summer recital for Sunday, August 16 at Sundin Hall on the Hamline University campus. So, be sure to mark your calendar for that!
3. My assistant, Kelly (who has done an amazing job through all of this) will be onsite to assist you either with in-person lessons, or online lessons during normal business hours. i.e. Monday – Thursday 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We thank you for being a part of Minnesota School of Music and we can’t wait to see you at your next in-person lesson.
Got questions? Don’t hesitate to call (763) 432-9713 and we are happy to assist.